Company's Clients & Vendors Report Former Employee Defaming Company and Seeking to Take Business. What Can Be Done?

Immediately retain experienced employment counsel to issue cease and desist letters to the persons who are identified as having engaged in the reported conduct which may also include filing an immediate motion seeking injunctive relief.  

In addition, counsel will recommend launching an attorney-client privileged investigation of the allegations that will dictate future steps.

Lisa Sherman
Connect with me
California Employer Defense Attorney