Our Other Publications & Presentations on Timely Topics
Posted on Jan 13, 2017
Our Other Publications & Presentations on Timely Topics:
- Lead Author of “California’s New E-Competence Rule” in the American Bar Association (“ABA”) Section of Litigation, Employment & Labor Relations Law, Winter 2016, Vol. 14, No. 1 January 8, 2016
- Panelist/Speaker/Instructor entitled, “Everything You Wanted to Know About Digital Evidence But Were Afraid to Ask!” at the 6th Annual Conference for the Association of Workplace Investigators. (October 24, 2015). The seminar focused on the preservation, collection and use of digital evidence during workplace investigations.
- Lead Author of “Raising the Bar on E-Discovery” published by Law.com on August 26, 2015
- Instructor for California CLE Ethics Course entitled, “Navigating the Ethical Minefield of Social Media” for California Attorneys in December 2013. Navigating the Ethical Minefield of Social Media for California Attorneys, (December 2013)
- Author of “Exempt or Not Exempt under the Administrative Exemption of the Fair Labor Standards Act- That is the Question, 11 The Labor Lawyer 209 (1995)
- Author of “The New Legal Challenge to Employee Participation,” 45 Labor Law Journal 1 (1994).
- Author of “Sexually Provocative Dress Code May Result in Liability,” Nevada Labor Letter, Vol. II, No. 5, May 1994.
- Author of “Managing Leaves of Absence and Controlling Fraud,” Personnel Law Update Seminar, Spring 1994.
- Author of “Fraternization and Dating Policies: May Employers Regulate Matters of the Heart?” 8 Personnel Law Update 12 (1993).
For more information, feel free to contact our office at (424) 249-3631.